No Bake Snickers Banana Bites.
Got a sweet tooth? Rherotical question of course.. because who doesn’t love a homemade tasty treat!
I’ve ALWAYS loved snickers bars. They used to be my afterschool snack when I was younger and one of my favourite ways to eat them is straight from the fridge.
The caramel goes even chewier and the nuts seem even crunchier (if that’s possible!) But instead of suggesting you eat frozen snickers, I’m [politely] encouraging you to make these slightly healthier homemade alternatives!
Made using just 6 ingredients, they’re vegan, gluten free and hella tasty! The most challenging part is waiting for the chocolate to set in the freezer!
- 1 Banana
- 30g Peanut Butter (I used Bonanza)
- 7 Dates (soaked in hot water)
1. Soak the dates in hot water for 15 minutes (or until soft).
2. Add to blender and blitz until they form a caramel like consistency.
3. Slice the banana into discs and top with a dollop of peanut butter.
4. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
5. Tsp the date caramel onto banana discs then return to the freezer.
6. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil.
7. Dip the frozen banana discs into chocolate then transfer to a baking sheet.
8. Top with nuts and return to the freezer for 30-40 minutes.
LOOK AT THE LAYERS! So. Good.
These are definitely a must-try for all you snicker-bar lovers out there! And, if you’re in the market for some other no bake treats, be sure to check these recipes out!
As always, please do tag me on Instagram if you re-create any of these recipes, I love seeing them appear elsewhere!
Chocolate Ganache Brownies | The Bath BloggerJanuary 31, 2020 at 8:31 pm
[…] patience. I promise you they’re 100% fail-proof and guaranteed crowd pleasers! I’ve made a few raw treats that are similar to these, but I think these take first place! Just ask my housemate.. by Wednesday […]