Vegan Friendly, Protein Chocolate Mug Cake.
It may not be Veganuary anymore, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy delicious homemade desserts that just so happen to be vegan!
Feast your eyes on this deliciously rich and fudgy chocolate mug cake that comes together in less than 3 minutes. It’s an indulgent treat that is vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free AND packed with chocolate. Ideal for a quick snack or dessert. Especially if you load it up with ice cream, extra fruit and peanut butter!!
As much as I love recipes that require lots of love and attention, sometimes you just need it to come together quickly with minimal effort and next to no washing up. If that sounds familiar, you NEED to recreate this recipe. Did I mention its also pretty fail-proof? Just another reason to get creating!!
- 10g Free Soul Chocolate Vegan Protein
- 1 tbsp Coco Powder
- 30g Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Oat Milk
- 1 tsp Toffee Flav drops
- 2 squares Dark Chocolate
- Smooth Peanut Butter (I used Meridian)
- Spray a small mug or ramekin with coconut fry light.
- Mix all ingredients expect dark chocolate, raspberries & peanut butter – these are for topping!
- Once combined, fold through small chunks of dark chocolate.
- Place in the microwaves for 30-45 seconds depending on its power.
- Serve with desired toppings.
What would you top yours with? I’d love to know!! Let me know in the comments or on Instagram! I love seeing them re-appear elsewhere!