Pecan Ginger Chocolate Ganache Brownies.
Rich, sticky and deliciously spiced, these raw vegan nutty brownies aren’t just any brownies!! They’re soft, gooey and glossy topped with pecans, and a sprinkling of crunchy granola.
Warning: you won’t be able to stop at one!!
All you need is 20 minutes and a touch of patience. I promise you they’re 100% fail-proof and guaranteed crowd pleasers! I’ve made a few raw treats that are similar to these, but I think these take first place! Just ask my housemate.. by Wednesday they were gone!
And if you wanted any additional reasons as to why you should bake and eat these, keep reading!!
- The ganache sounds super fancy, but is actually a blend of dark chocolate, light coconut milk and date syrup.
- Dates used in baking basically make everything taste like caramel.
- The crunchy granola topping takes these bites to a whole other level.
Convinced? I hope so!! So let’s get sharing those all important dEATs!
For The Icing –
- 50g 80% Dark Chocolate
- 1tbsp Tinned Light Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Light Syrup
- 10g Crushed Pecans
- X1 sachet Granola Shots
- Line a container with baking paper.
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Add to a food processor with 50g of the pecans, protein powder & cinnamon.
- Blend until sticky and combined.
- Press the mix into tray then pop into the freezer.
- Melt dark chocolate, coconut milk & syrup in microwave.
- Pour over mixture, top with remaining pecans & granola shot.
- Return to freezer for an hour or 2.
I look forward to hearing what you think of these delicious raw treats – they really are as easy as the recipe suggets! And if you do make them, please tag me! I’m @amycousins1 on Instagram – please come say hello!