White Chocolate Raspberry Protein Brownies.
The World is full of uncertainty at the moment, there’s no denying it. Our minds, TV screens and social media feeds are full of COVID-19 updates, none of it positive or uplifting.
I thought about staying away from social media because I wasn’t sure what ‘the right thing to say or post was’ but, I’ve decided not to do that. I’ve said on so many occasions I want my little corner of the online world to be a space and place where you feel uplifted, motivated, positive and happy. If there are no posts, that won’t be the case. So, I’ve decided not to discuss it in great detail and I’ll be going about my normal posts. Recipes, motivational quotes, random rambles – the lot.
I hope it offers a moment of respite from the madness much like I hope these protein brownies will give you some baking inspiration to take your mind away from the unknown.
- 60g Free Soul Chocolate Protein Powder
- 30g Oats
- 60g Coco Powder
- 100g Applesauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom Light Syrup
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 200ml Almond/ Oat Milk
- 30g Oil
- 45g White Chocolate Chips + 20g extra for topping
- Raspberries- frozen or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line and spray a baking tray with cooking spray.
- Place the oats into a blender and blitz until you are left with a fine flour.
- Add the flour to the to protein and coco powder.
- Whisk applesauce, eggs, syrup, milk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Melt chocolate chips and oil in small pan until melted.
- Add these to the brownie batter once fully melted. Stir in the raspberries.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray, then, top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until knife comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool, then slice into 8-12 squares.
Brownies are one of my favourite things to bake and experiment with because they’re like a blank canvas. They’re so versatile! I opted for white chocolate and raspberry – one of the most underrated combinations in my opinion!!
What would you fill your mixture with? Let me know in the comments below!
Stay safe, happy and healthy.